Brew Iced Coffee At Home!
Iced Coffee season is in full swing & our customers are sending in pictures of their creations!
Want to give it a go? Simply follow the steps below:
1. Start by brewing a pot of Trading Post Coffee using your preferred method. Use a ratio of 1 to 2 tablespoons of coffee grounds per 180ml of water.
2. Brew the coffee slightly stronger than usual to account for dilution from the ice!
3. Allow the brewed coffee to cool to room temperature.
4. While the coffee is cooling, grab some ice cubes.
5. Fill a glass or serving cup with the prepared ice cubes, leaving some space at the top. Then pour the cooled coffee over the ice cubes, allowing it to flow through and chill the drink.
6. Add milk or cream to the glass if desired and adjust the amount to your liking. Dairy milk, almond milk, soy milk, oat milk and coconut milk works really well.
7. Gently stir the ingredients in the glass, blending the coffee, ice, and optional milk or cream.
Sit back and enjoy!
Choose your blend & give it a go! Click Here